PAEC Jobs 2022 in Pakistan - Daily Pak Jobs

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

PAEC Jobs 2022 in Pakistan

Department

PAEC

Last Date

31 Oct 2022

Job type

Government Job

Req. Education

Bachelor, Master, Bs, BE, Inter, Matric. Middle

Job Location

Pakistan 


Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization Jobs 2022/www.hr1384.com Jobs 2022 will be open to Pakistani citizens. Applicable to interested applicants from Sindh, Punjab, K.P.K., Balochistan, A.J.K., FATA, G.B.B.


Science and technology organizations call on intelligent, young, energetic, and hard-working people to recruit technicians,


Vacant Post


  • Assistant Engineer - Chemical

  • Assistant Engineer - Computer Engineering

  • Assistant Engineer - Electrical Power

  • Assistant Engineer - Electrical/Electronics

  • Assistant Engineer - Power Electronics

  • Assistant Engineer - Software Engineering

  • Assistant Engineer (Mechanical

  • Assistant Engineer Polymer

  • Caretaker - III Lifeguard

  • Cook-II

  • Driver-III

  • Engineering Assistant - Electrical

  • Engineering Assistant - Electronics

  • Engineering Assistant - Mechanical

  • Fire Leader

  • Helper - I Book Binder

  • Helper - I Carpenter

  • Helper - I Electrician

  • Helper - I Electronics

  • Helper - I Fabricator

  • Helper - I Machinist

  • Helper - I Mechanical Draftsman

  • Helper - I Moulder

  • Helper - I Telephone Line Technician

  • Helper - I Vehicle Mechanic

  • Helper - I Welder

  • Junior Assistant-I Admin

  • Scientific Assistant - II Physics

  • Scientific Assistant-I Physics

  • Scientific Officer - Chemistry

  • Scientific Officer - Physics

  • Special Vehicle Operator - III

  • Tandoorchi

  • Technician - II Duct Fabricator

  • Technician - II Fabricator

  • Technician - II Machinist

  • Technician - II Vehicle Mechanic

  • Technician - II Welder

How To Apply

  • All candidates can apply online at www.hr1384.com.

  • Public sector organizations will only accept online applications submitted through the link provided. The entry deadline is October 31, 2022.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad